Are you looking for quality meats and superior service from a BBQ bulk food supplier in Houston, TX? Look no further than Jake’s Finer Foods. For 75 years, our family-owned and -operated business has been focused on bringing top-of-the-line products to our customers with superior service and convenience.
When you choose Jake’s Finer Foods for your Houston, TX, BBQ Restaurant Supplies, you know that you’re guaranteed products that won’t leave you — or your customers — disappointed. Our longstanding motto has been focused on three core values: quality, service, solutions. We aim to exceed your expectations in every way.
What Makes Us Different Than Other Barbecue Foodservices in Houston, TX?
You don’t survive for three-quarters of a century in the Houston smokehouse foodservice business unless you’re doing something right. Quality products are our business, but our customers are our passion.
When you hire Jake’s Finer Foods as your BBQ Bulk Food Supplier in Houston, TX, you can rest easy knowing that:
- You have access to a virtually unlimited supply of fresh products. Our next-level warehouse has multiple temperature zones to make sure that every product is kept at the ideal temperature for freshness, and we have more than 10,000 items on our menu.
- If we don’t have exactly what you need, we’re happy to source it for you. Specialty products are no problem, whether you’re looking for fat-free, gluten-free, organic, Kosher, or Halal items. What we don’t have in stock, our procurement team can find.
- We work with specialty vendors from around the world to obtain unique menu items, and we also partner with UniPro Foodservice Inc., which gives us access to more than 800 food manufacturers and well-known brands. That gives us tremendous buying power and we always pass on the savings from our competitive buying to our customers.
- Our center-of-the-plate solutions are always 100% fresh and cut to your exact specifications by our butchers, whether you’re looking for chicken, beef, pork, or anything else. You can count on the consistency of our cuts, which brings value to your customers and keeps your reputation intact.
- You never have to worry about late or missing deliveries interrupting the flow of your business. We believe in honoring our commitments, and our modern, late-model fleets have the latest technology and multi-temperature zones. That allows us to deliver fresh, refrigerated, frozen, and dry food items all at once.
- We keep our eye on emerging market trends and shifts so that you can focus on what you do best. Your account team will always be responsive to your questions or concerns, and we treat every customer with respect.
Our clients include independent operators (“Mom and Pop” businesses), multi-unit chain restaurants and stores, schools, and supermarkets. Whatever your size and/or needs, we’ll work to find the right solution that will support your long-term goals and growth.
We’re Here When You Need Barbecue Foodservices in Houston, TX
Let our family-owned and -operated business help yours. Whether you’re ready to open an account and start putting together your first order or you simply have more questions about our services, we’re happy to hear from you.
For more than 70 years, our clients have put their trust in us and our products, and that’s probably the best testament to the quality of our work that we could ever have.